Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My contributions to the class

As of lately I've posted up comments on Crispin's, Yusuke's, and Wilbert's blogs. I'm trying to be as helpful as I can with my comments. As a matter-of-fact, I'm trying to help crispin find a way to sting all of his chunks into one.
Also I've most of the time been willing to share my thoughts with everyone in the class. I tried to keep the thought pool active when most of my classmates did not really bother - even if that meant the class discussion became one between two or three people.

"I get how you feel about touching, but what about people who are too touchy? I know as a fact that you've gotten mad at a certain person for the way that they did touch you (or rather didn't). So to add on the this paper, you may want to talk about that."

""Dreams are, in my opinion, a collaboration of the unconscious and the conscious, with the unconscious dominating one’s dreams. "

I agree with you perfectly. This is the same way I feel and I also think that for any dream that I have, its my job to try and realize them."

"I would like for you to talk ab out lucid dreaming some more. I think you can get really deep into it if you wanted to. You can write about if you believe in it and/or if it ever happened to you."

"Hmm. You're intro is more towards dreams. Is that the theme that is most common through your work? If not then I would suggest that you go and add something that can include your other parts - it would make it easier for you to then tie everything together."

No comments: